Support Summer Stock Austin and you could be a winner!
There isn’t any other program in the country quite like Austin’s own Summer Stock Austin (SSA). Award-winning productions feature high school and college age students working alongside theatre professionals from around the country. With no tuition to participate and a mentorship program that pays college students, SSA trains students in multiple areas of theatre production from performing to producing to designing, providing a rare opportunity for artists and technicians to experience the next step in their training and in their professional careers.
Support this unique program by participating in the SSA annual raffle.
$50 per ticket or 3 for $100
Raffle tickets will not be sold after August 25th and drawings will be held August 29th.
With each ticket purchased, you’ll have the chance to win one of four exciting prizes:
PRIZE NO. 1
Estimated value: $2500
Exclusive Broadway Getaway*
This raffle package includes two house seats to Frozen and two house seats to Once on This Island, complete with a backstage experience for both shows! The winner is responsible for travel and lodging expenses.
PRIZE NO. 2
Estimated value: $500
PRIZE NO. 3
Estimated value: $450
Family Photo Shoot
Enjoy a family photo shoot (or photo shoot as desired) with photographer, Abigail Holtfort. Up to an hour and a half session, including 50 plus final images.
PRIZE NO. 4
Estimated value: $75
A yummy chocolate basket for you or to share, giving you all of the happiness in the world!
OFFICIAL LONG CENTER RAFFLE RULES
- $50 per ticket or 3 for $100.
- Individuals may purchase as many tickets as they like.
- Raffle ticket purchases are not a tax-deductible donation under IRS rules.
- No refunds will be made available for raffle ticket purchases.
- The number of tickets sold will determine the odds of winning a package.
- There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be sold.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- No physical tickets will be sent to online purchasers, however online entries will be confirmed via email.
- Prizes may be subject to federal tax withholding to remain in accordance with Federal law.
- Raffle tickets will not be sold after August 25, 2017.
- The Long Center is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, or mutilated entries.
- Long Center staff and Board Trustees are ineligible to purchase raffle tickets.
- Each prize is subject to restrictions.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Drawings will be held Wednesday, August 29, 2017.
- First drawn winner receives 1st Prize package; second drawn winner receives 2nd Prize package; third drawn winner receives 3rd Prize package; fourth drawn winner receives 4th prize package.
- Winner must provide a valid driver’s license to claim their prize.
- All winners will be contacted by phone and email. If a winner cannot be reached after 72 hours following the first notification attempt, their ticket will be deemed ineligible and the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected by random drawing from the remaining tickets after the 4th Prize drawing.
- A winner can only be selected for one prize. If their name is drawn more than once, they will get to select the prize of their choice.
- The Long Center is not responsible for problems occurring through telecommunications, which may affect a winner’s receipt of the prize notification.
- Raffle winners will be posted online at summerstockaustin.org on or before September 3rd after three eligible winners have been chosen.
PRIZES SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL PRIZE DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS.
1ST PRIZE (BROADWAY TICKETS):
*If tickets are unavailable for Frozen or Once on This Island, winner will be provided tickets to a comparable broadway production.
- Winner will be provided three show date options. Tickets will either be available for pick up at the event or will be mailed or emailed to the winner at a minimum of a week before the show. Once the winner receives a ticket confirmation there will be no returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Prizes cannot be resold.
- Prize valued at: $2500.